Recipe Index

3.05.2011

"Must Try" Internet Recipe Finds {Vol.1}

Hello All! 
Sorry it's been a month plus some. My Man is full into tax season at work and I have taken on an extra challenge teaching in the After School Program at my school two afternoons a week. SO nota-lota (yep, it's officially a word in my dictionary) cookin' has been going on at our house. My sweet mom has made us dinner several times even though she claims she's not good at it. Well,  she has become amazing at finding and making fast and yummy meals! We appreciate it. 


Anywho! I have been perusing food blogs today for inspiration and thought I would share some finds that I want to try. Maybe you will be inspired too! 











I have plans for posting several of my favorite go-to recipes on here very soon. Maybe this will tide you over until I get to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment