Recipe Index

1.15.2011

Recipes Galore...

right here on the World Wide Web! All you need to do is just get out there and search and then let us know what you find! I will share with you a few of the treasures I have found.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/my_cookbook/
  1. Better Homes and Gardens (bhg.com/recipes). I have found many keepers from this site. Not only does it have great recipes, but you can save them to your own virtual recipe box for FREE! You can also surf their decorating ideas, and gardening ideas if any of that suites your fancy (it does mine). For even more fun and recipes subscribe to their magazine! I absolutely LOVE getting mine in the mail each month.
  2.   The Pioneer Woman She covers pretty much anything and everything, but she has a great cooking section and has even written her own cookbook (which I hear is fabulous) P.S. I just love the way she writes. 

1 comment:

  1. And you can't forget Real Simple! I get a lot of my recipe ideas from RS, and like the name says, they are all pretty simple to make.

    http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/index.html

    ReplyDelete